Lets help each other with demodex problems!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lets help each other with demodex problems!

Share experiences and knowledge of demodex mites with no bias towards adverts and products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

blepharitis, rosacea trying tea tree on lashes!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

I'm trying just tea tree oil but it stings, and is too strong. I am also applying a base oil with 20 drops of tea tree, some cedarwood and cinnamon leaf over my body after a shower, and into my scalp. I don't know if it's just my face thats the problem as i have blepharitis and rosacea diagnosed but they failed to mention the possibility of demodex.

It was my good friend in germany who is an eye doctor who alerted me, and there they suggest cleaning the eye 3 times a day with castor oil but they don't seem to sell that round here. (scotland, edinburgh).

I'd like to try natural first because demodex solutions (website) recommended some creams within a few hours of my email asking them for advice. But when i emailed them again asking if some people become dependant (i've seen a lot of posts saying something like that) and if it weakened the skin, or immunity - and they haven't got back to me. I also asked them how it worked.

My symptoms are, bumpy eye ridges/edge around lash base. regular styes and cysts. soft focus vision (nice and romantic). becoming more and more itchy around face and body.

I know you are meant to massage and squeeze your eye edges 3 times a day to loosen the buggers and help keep pores open, but my eyes are so tired it makes them wrinkled and i don't want to look older! I also have rosacea,it got worse for over a year until i tried antibiotic cream for 3 weeks and it totally cleared up. 6 months later it is thinking about starting again.

If anyone relates to this I'd love to hear from you. Don't worry if this post is a long time away from your finding it, I expect it will take time to lift off!

Alida

https://demodex.board-directory.net

2blepharitis, rosacea trying tea tree on lashes! Empty haven't tried tea tree oil! Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:39 pm

emily

Hi there Alida!

I was just searching for some more cold cream and found this!

I have been using sea buckthorn oil http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_buckthorn_oil

Very Happy
I'll put that link on your info posts as well. I'm glad to see someone is doing something about it, I also had to learn the hard way through trial and error.

which is used to treat rosacea, and I found this site really helpful, which is why I use the soap they recommend. Once a week I massage on sea buckthorn oil before I go to bed, and twice a day I was with the soap! It is just part of my daily ritual now because I think it helps my skin any way and I have the occasional spot or blemish now (although some broken veins which now make it easier for people to see me blushing!) which is bliss compared to how I looked before people felt sorry for me , No .

good luck with your marvellous forum I will put it in my favourites.

3blepharitis, rosacea trying tea tree on lashes! Empty Oh thankyou! Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:12 am

Admin

Admin

that link is great. so reassuring!
thankyou and welcome to the forum - i guess its going to take a while been looking on google and its not coming up yet...

I am definately going to buy that sea buckthorn oil, with that and my tea tree I think I've got a chance! I must admit its pretty obvious tea tree is too strong neat but I can't help it! I've got a slight phobia of parasites, so you can imagine this has made me go crazy.

Thanks for your suggestion, keep in touch!

Alida X

https://demodex.board-directory.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum