Lets help each other with demodex problems!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lets help each other with demodex problems!

Share experiences and knowledge of demodex mites with no bias towards adverts and products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello and Welcome Indeed!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello and Welcome Indeed! Empty Hello and Welcome Indeed! Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:13 am

Admin

Admin

I do wish we were meeting in better circumstances!

Hello, my name is Alida

I made this forum (first ever) because there is a need for one on demodex which is not supported by companies that sell products for them. We also need to share and support each other because there is a lot of conflicting information out there and personal experience is going to count for a lot.

It is a well misunderstood, underestimated, and underdiagnosed problem in some countries. There is conflicting evidence and theories. There are companies selling products claiming to work but they also look to me like they cause dependancy and weakened immunity. I could well be wrong so I want to find out more. But they are strong chemicals and we should know why and how they work, and if they weaken the skin or immunity. And, we should find out more about the alternative options and how people get along with them.

I hope this forum works, welcome to it, please join and say hi and lets see what happens!
XXX alida

https://demodex.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum