Lets help each other with demodex problems!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lets help each other with demodex problems!

Share experiences and knowledge of demodex mites with no bias towards adverts and products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

face demodex and treatment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1face demodex and treatment Empty face demodex and treatment Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:02 am

aarzellabeatriz

Hi …I’m 16 years old women. I ‘am athletic scholar in a university. Since I was an athletic scholar I have to balance my study and being a sporty girl. When Olympics game is getting to close to date we always had training in a dusty court, because of that, my pimples start to appear since I am busy I always go home tired and always forgot to wash my face at night. I try to use some medication of pimples it gets worst my pimple disappear but cystic acne appear then face ia always reddening since the product I used is not working. I try to consult a doctor to cure my cystic acne, when I got to the clinic; the doctor said that I am infected by demodex , then he gave me some treatment and it is an cream demodexin ,it was specifically formulated as effective treatment of demodicosis. And it has Oils and herbal extracts promote healthier looking skin and prevent demodex from returning. I try the product and it works. A months later, My face is clear now... Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum