Lets help each other with demodex problems!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lets help each other with demodex problems!

Share experiences and knowledge of demodex mites with no bias towards adverts and products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

demodex experience and treatment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1demodex experience and treatment Empty demodex experience and treatment Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 am

aarzellabeatriz

Hi Everybody!
I would like to share to you some useful tips to those who suffer from severe demodex or face mite. I’m 34 years old; A few months ago I’ve been experiencing the reddening of my face and acne. I thought the reddening of my face is just because of my acne when I try to consult my dermatologist she said that I am suffering a severe Demodex. It’s a parasite that lives in our face, eyelash, nose, and eyebrow. My doctor said that my immune system is getting low and that can trigger the demodex in my face. And then she prescribe me some stuff and it’s a cream demodexin (made by ovante) it’s a natural anti demodex cream to cure demodex on face. It has minerals and vitamins that help restore the damage skin and the properties of this cream, when it applied it can deeply penetrate into the skin pores. When I try it, it really works my acne are starting to heal my reddening of my face was gone. And my face is getting back to normal. I’m so thankful to my dermatologist that she prescribes me this cream. You should try these guys.
Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum