Lets help each other with demodex problems!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lets help each other with demodex problems!

Share experiences and knowledge of demodex mites with no bias towards adverts and products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

demodex in my hair..and treatment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1demodex in my hair..and treatment Empty demodex in my hair..and treatment Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:34 am

aarzellabeatriz

Hi everyone I would like to share to you my experience in my college days. I hope this article can help those people who suffer hair loss cause by demodex. In my college days I have a problem with my hair loss. And I thought it’s just normal but when the day pass by my hair is getting frizzy all the time and my hair is always falling out even I didn’t comb it. So I try to consult my doctor about this and she said that my hair is infected by demodex, then she prescribe me a Shampoo demodex it’s a natural shampoo D'MODEX that can deeply penetrate the skin pores in order to kill the mites, normally hiding deep in the hair follicles of the scalp. When I apply it its really amazing it works fast and have no side effects. It can be used for any skin type. The dead skin cells and sebum oil is a main food for demodex. The shampoo washes away demodex mites, nourishes and cleanses hair follicles, strengthens the scalp's immune system, prevents demodicosis. It helps to increase blood flow to the scalp and hair roots to stimulate and strengthen hair roots for healthy new hair. This product really works. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum