Lets help each other with demodex problems!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lets help each other with demodex problems!

Share experiences and knowledge of demodex mites with no bias towards adverts and products.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyelash mites (demodex) and treatment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eyelash mites (demodex) and treatment Empty Eyelash mites (demodex) and treatment Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:32 am

aarzellabeatriz

Hi Guys. I would like to share you with me, my experience in suffering Demodex in my eyelash and I want to share to you how to get rid of those bugs in eyelash. I was 24 when I’m suffering Demodex in my eyelash (eyelash mites). I always feel some twitching movement in my eye. And then another day my eyes are swelling. Then, my left eye is blurry. Then I decided to consult an ophthalmologist. And she said that I’m suffering a Demodex in my eyelash also known as an eyelashe mites, Then the doctor prescribe me a Eyes n mites natural lotion a it’s a treatment of an eyelash mites. When I try it my left eye is not blurry anymore it is good as my right eye and I don’t feel any movements in my two eyes. Eyes n mites’ lotion is really working and because when you applied it into the eyelashes, the active ingredients are deeply absorbed into the yourskin pores killing the mites. The vitamins and minerals help to restore the immune system. And it also helps you to nourish your skin. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum